• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• with love boys

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woTtH4b__88[/media]

have fun :icon26:

From a BattleField 2142'er. :icon_cool

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: with love boys

He plays CS 1.5, not CS:S.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
      He plays CS 1.5, not CS:S.
      For this reason, I will not get offended.
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

really? Whats the difference!? Ha Ha Ha XD ;) with love

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

LOL bbqpwn one.

- -

Comment

Is this a BF2142 player accusing the CS:S community of being run-and-gun? What hypocrisy is this?
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

hmmm the funny thing is is that a lot of nubs on pub servers are like that. This video is the stereotype of the css community. Quite frankly i find him a counter strikist, him and his hate!!!!!!!!!!
              There are no winners in war.

Comment

ha ha ha ha XD you have no idea... what's worse is those cs:s 'ers who are run-n-gunners go as commander in BF 2142- we have to boot'im or people get mad and kill 'im. AH AH HAHA ha ha XD

seriously- somebody here is in on this....... ;)

Comment

I love the 'pwn sauce' part. Also, I started in beta 4 AND have a girlfriend. WHAT?

Comment

Originally posted by section-8 View Post
                    I love the 'pwn sauce' part. Also, I started in beta 4 AND have a girlfriend. WHAT?
                    Does she call you while you are in the middle of playing? And if so, do you say hold on I'm awping?
                    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Ive had girls call me in mid game, and i just keep playing, cuz i got bluetooth so no need to stop playing =D (wow i know i just supported the typical run+gunner =P)
                      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

More likely to get in a fight with GF on the phone while gaming than while not gaming...

Comment

with blur tooth, you can talk to the girl just like teams speak but more like girl friend speak

Comment

pwntbutter on toast! rofl

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Soulja View Post
                              Ive had girls call me in mid game, and i just keep playing, cuz i got bluetooth so no need to stop playing =D (wow i know i just supported the typical run+gunner =P)
                              You got enough cushion for about 5 girls tho. =D

Love you Soulja

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...