This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noticed something

There are many maps in this rotation that people don't like. I suggest that we have like a vote on the maps that people like and dislike so we can get rid of the bad maps and get the good maps more spots in the rotation. This would make me and probraly many others happy. Consider it please.

Re: Noticed something

The maps that aren't liked are talked about in the maps forums. Usually if enough people dont like them they do get taken off. Its usually just a few people on the server dont like it, not everyone.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

I like all maps. Start to figure out how to win from both sides and you eliminate the constant want for the next map. Every map we play as long as your pushing some good tactics should be as fun as the next one. If your team is down by 2 points its time to figure out how to comeback.

FUN FUN

Comment

Also fasty you ask for a map vote every round lol what you need is a harvest only server to keep you quite.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

We'll im picky. I probraly really like 20 maps on the server. But seriously maybe not take maps off but tweak the rotation? Instead of seeing kismayo ten times a day why not see kismayo five times a day? and other maps more? Is that possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.FAsTy View Post
            We'll im picky. I probraly really like 20 maps on the server. But seriously maybe not take maps off but tweak the rotation? Instead of seeing kismayo ten times a day why not see kismayo five times a day? and other maps more? Is that possible?
            i wish i saw kismayo ten times a day..such a good map

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

It's not the rotation that makes kismayo come up ten times a day its the fact that people keep asking for map votes which messes up the order, if you let the rotation run then it would play each map in turn.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
              Winston Churchill

Comment

It's not like each map is set to set of another map. Example - de_aaa_tg doesnt always eqaul cs_kismayo for the next map its the rotation that does it

Comment

we discuss each map seperately. Everyone has maps they don't like. what matters is the ability to play pcs on it.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X