wow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow

Yesterday night, during the PCS lockdown, I was 2 v 1 and i was ct and the 2 were Ts.

Is being Ct a little too easy on this map or is it just me. I got like 20 kills on them and won the match.

Sorry for whoever i was facing.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: wow

...which map?

Comment

Yeah what the guy up top (^) said and who were you playing?
      Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Penstock sorry, unfurled and i can't remember the other one.
        |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Now were you a T on this map?
          Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowolf View Post
            Now were you a T on this map?
            He said ct was easy and that he got 20 kills, so deductive reasoning leads me to believe he was ct.
            "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
            "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Penstock definitely takes a specific amount of players to yield a good match. Usually if 10-12 players are playing the map is balanced. It's too small for a full server, in which case the CT's have a pretty clear advantage. There are 4 front entrances (cats, red room, white room, mid) + sewers, but any given person can cover 2+ front entrances at a time. With less people on their team, the CT's are more pressed to spread out to cover all the entrances. Granted, it's happened (quite a few times) that the T's overcome the odds by tactics, good shooting, or luck. Not that there's anything wrong with maps that are weighted. It gives the disadvantaged team the opportunity to test their skill and strategy. With only 2 v 1, though, it's hard to judge a tactical map.
              Pyronoid |TG|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X