X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awsome captains match!

awsome captains match tonight guys

team toasty VS team swifty
    toastys team shutout on the first 4 while they were T and when swiftys team was t they managed to stop the unstopable force only twice!! lets see more captains matches, cause theyre funner than normal play :icon20:
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: Awsome captains match!

Great Job Team Toasty.

Great job leading bro.
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Yeah nice fun captains match tonight. Wish we would of started one earlier we could of done 2 :)

FUN FUN

Comment

wow we need to have a lot more of these. I am sure ill be around for at least one of them.
        There are no winners in war.

Comment

a captains match is when its all SM's right? i saw 15/14 last night and was wondering if that was what it was.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Nah...we had a couple in there that were playing in the server for the first time I believe. Maybe not...the one I'm thinking of was pretty good and seemed to know the rules. If it was his first time he deserves some props imo.

It was a lot of fun for sure!

Comment

tampa tony was a new person in the server, we planned the captains match mid map the map before when it was 15/14 but a few dropped out and tony logged to the server for it... good times!
              powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

What exactly is a captains match?

Comment

It's somewhat similar to playing dodgeball at recess :D A match requires at least two admins to run. At the start of the game all players go spectator and two captains either volunteer or are selected. The respective captains join a team and then begin selecting one player at a time from the list of spectators. When both teams have been filled the match begins. Team captains tend to take over most of the planning and coordination for the match although suggestions and ideas from other team members is certainly welcome. Teams may also break up into squads with squad leaders if need be.

Once a team wins four rounds in the match the teams switch sides and continue playing until a final winner is decided.

Comment

Does two admins just randomly decide they want a captains match?
                    Or do the people playing atm request it or what?

Comment

Its by request. And the server has to be full of Regulars that know the SOP's. I think we had 1 or 2 slip in but they was well behaved. Can't have the admins help running a match if they have to constantly warn people.

FUN FUN

Comment

Oh that's cool ill try to request one when I see two admins on and that there are experienced SOP readers on,

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.FAsTy View Post
                          Oh that's cool ill try to request one when I see two admins on and that there are experienced SOP readers on,
                          Alright, just remember I'm not an admin. Stop requesting specific maps from me.
                          "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                          "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Originally posted by Clefspeare View Post
                            Alright, just remember I'm not an admin. Stop requesting specific maps from me.
                            lol i saw that in the server =)

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

hmm your not an admin T.T

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse