Congratulations, Team Awesome!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations, Team Awesome!

Congratulations to you guys for winning the Fall/Winter 2007 PCS tournament. Well played everyone. Thanks to all who participated.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Congratulations, Team Awesome!

Thanks for picking me to sub, team AWESOME. GJ gents.

Comment

yep.. we were a team of underdogs in the PCS environment, i don't think anyone thought we would win in the beginning =)
      thanks delta

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Thanks Delta - Well played to EVERYONE involved.

I propose a "perfect attendance" ribbon for those that actually showed up every week.

Comment

gj guys. Thanks for playing! and especially, thanks for showing up.

Comment

I enjoyed myself despite the map and my sub-par performance. You guys put up a hell of a fight.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

We'll get'cha next time though. :D

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
              Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
              Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Good tourny gus i had lots of fun cant wiat for the next tourny
                I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
                P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

GJ guys, i wish Source TV was up so i coulda watched this Epic battle.
                  I agree wit EE, cant wait till the next tourney.
                  "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Well played Awesome. You guys definitely lived up to your name and surpassed anyone's expectations.

Good games to everyone involved. A special thanks to Section-8 for making this happen and hanging through the rough times as well as the good times. Thanks to the admin team. Thanks to our Refs. And thank you TacticalGamer for being the place where it all happens! :D
                    | | |

Comment

good games throughout the tourney, and good job to all who participated. there were definitely some close ones (Piranesi) but all in all it was fun, cant wait for the next one.

Comment

I would like to say thanks to my team and the subs that help us out during the torney. It was an epic battle today for us well played for both teams and congrats go to Whistler for sealing the win for us. I would like to know though section do the players who were in this get a ribbon for being in the torney.
                        Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

So what now when is the next torney or the next PCS VS TG!!!

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Good question Shadow, I can easily see a new ribbon for CSS tourneys...or in the least a campaign ribbon (which have been given out for previous CSS events).
                            | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Dog View Post
                              Good question Shadow, I can easily see a new ribbon for CSS tourneys...or in the least a campaign ribbon (which have been given out for previous CSS events).
                              Who can we take this up with ? :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X