This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voting system for nextmap

Just a thought but if instead of having a cycle maybe have a voting system setup so that right before the map ends everyone gets to vote what maps comes next. Just so everyone doesn't get stuck playing a map that everyone on the server hates.

"Tactical Gamer until my heart stops beating"

Re: Voting system for nextmap

We tried that a while ago. There's usually at least one PCSP on the server who can start a random map vote though.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

ya, it would start the vote after a team won 4 rounds, i dont know why they took it off, but i dont mind, like ed said, most times, someone able to start a vote can do so
      powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Hmm that would be interesting. But just if there isnt a PCS on the server it would be a cool idea just let the people decide instead of the server.

Comment

Maps are there for a reason (their strategic potential). Chances are you will not like all the maps but you should try to make plans and overcome the odds on any situation that arises. (if you feel a map has no strategic potential then bring this forth in the map discussion forum). However rotation is there to keep a good variety of gameplay and tactics on the server rather than, for you guys to constantlly vote in the favorites of Kismayo and Parkhouse. DEAL WITH IT.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
          Winston Churchill

Comment

Kismayo is horrible ^_^ Parkhouse isn't that strategic tho

Comment

The rotation is random and no it won't be turned into a public voting frenzy.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X