X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Enagement

Hello gentlemen,

I wanted to give another hello to the TG community. Most of you may already know me, for those who do not I am Lieutenant Colonel Alderman. I am the commanding officer of the Combat Assault Battalion, 3rd Marine Division Realism Gaming Unit. We are a dods and css unit.

Recently we have been making major changes to some of our internal structure and training schools etc. mostly admin work for documentation and field manuals etc. , along with adjusting individuals in our command structure.

We have now been going strong since our restructure early last month, and are now trying to find groups interested in realism based scrims. I know that both TG and the 3rd MD have slightly different views on conducting realism scrims, but I do believe we can look at working out some type of scrim between the units.

Lieutenant Colonel Alderman
    Commanding Officer
    Combat Assault Battalion
    3rd Marine Division

Re: Combat Enagement

Originally posted by Alderman [3rd MD] View Post
    Recently we have been making major changes to some of our internal structure and training schools etc. mostly admin work for documentation and field manuals etc. , along with adjusting individuals in our command structure.
    training schools? field manuals?

Comment

With being a realism unit we structure ourselves and try to operate in a military base fashion. Individuals including myself and others in the unit who have military background take a bit of our knowledge and apply it in a way that works with the game and the way realism units operate themselves. We have different training courses for different weapons and infantry tactics, MOUT (Military Operations in Urban Terrain) etc.

We also have manuals for our training schools both for instructors and students. Along with SOP's for different duty positions etc.

It might sound very uptight and useless but we would do/use it if it wasn't. I can tell its still nothing close to basic fundamentals of operations in the real service.

Commanding Officer
      Combat Assault Battalion
      3rd Marine Division

Comment

I think a scrim against another realism group would be pretty fun. I don't know how that would work out specifically, chat with the admins about it.
        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Sounds good, if a admin could get back to me on this thread or via PM that would be great. I would also be open to having discussion on our ventrilo with a admin in coordinating something.

Commanding Officer
          Combat Assault Battalion
          3rd Marine Division

Comment

Interesting tbh he sounds like a very intelligent guy and a great player I would love to see what this turns into. If you are doing a scrim or something PM me and im in.

Comment

Nice to see you again Alderman. You need to get your people on the server more so i can own them. Anyways I am all up for a scrim.
              There are no winners in war.

Comment

What toy poodle means is..."I really enjoy playing with you guys...I hope to see you all on the server:)".
                "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Sounds cool, I'm all for it. Not that I'd be able to play in it.

Comment

please use PM's to one of the admins for this.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X