Fire in the hole

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire in the hole

I won't be on for a while. There was a fire in my house last night and the computer is gone. No one was hurt, but what a mess. Clean your fireplace. TBH. See ya'll in a couple months.
    midget-beater

Re: Fire in the hole

Wow man really sorry to hear that. Hopefully everything works out and I hope everyone is ok.
    "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

chimney fire?

sorry to hear that
      powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Sorry to hear that man. I hope whatever was lost can be replaced. Thank God nobody was hurt!
        | | |

Comment

Sorry to hear that man... hope everything turns out to be good at the end.
          Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Psh here comes fastys negative and positive comment!
            You were fun to have around yet
            You sucked!
            Whoo Merry Christmas!

Comment

Sorry to hear that Midget, hopefully we'll see you back here soon.

Comment

Sorry to hear that midget, im glad to hear that you didn't get hurt, but that sucks you lost your computer.

Take care until you get back!
                "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Did you really have to put that Disciple?

Anyways, get a new computer soon, or else! Glad no one is hurt.
                  "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                  "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Sorry to hear that Jblod, that could not happen at the worste time of year.
                    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Oh yea its Christmas!! Merry Christmas!!! Hope its good midget.

Comment

Oh man that does suck. We will miss you on the server bro. Hope X-mas turns out fine anyway.

FUN FUN

Comment

Yeah, maybe you'll get a new computer!! Wouldn't that be awesome?

Comment

O.o Clef so heartless worried more about his computer then his house and life! Maybe you should go to the world of hearts!

Comment

Originally posted by Clefspeare View Post
                              Did you really have to put that Disciple?

Anyways, get a new computer soon, or else! Glad no one is hurt.
                              Originally posted by Dr.FAsTy View Post
                              O.o Clef so heartless worried more about his computer then his house and life! Maybe you should go to the world of hearts!
                              What does that say right there? Just because I said get a new computer doesn't mean that I don't care.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X