Sick CSS video!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick CSS video!

My friend was looking for some CSS vids cuz he was bored, and he hit me up with this one:

http://www.stage6.com/user/ProjectLAN/video/1600535/CSS

Sorry if you don't have the Divx plugins.

The video is downright phenomenal. The music fits perfectly as the movie flows. And the frags are pretty sick too.
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: Sick CSS video!

I have to say that besides the fact that they were either aimbotting or just have way too much time on their hands, that was an extremely well made video. At least in my opinion anyway.
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

thats aim bot no doubt
      powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Half of the kills looked legitimate, but I recognized two names in the credits from myg0t, so my suspicion is automatically 100%.
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Either way though, the video itself was very well made.

Comment

No wonder kids want to cheat, it's so cool!

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
            "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
            - Wulfyn

Comment

Certainly well produced, absolutely no qualm with it on that issue. Of course, this skill level is often what I find makes CSS relatively boring. If you have no chance, the game does get particularly boring quite fast. Being better than everyone else has more downsides than most can perceive.

...of course I would say that though :P.

-Zephyr
              You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
              We are not a single game.
              We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
              We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

The movie itself was very good. nicely made. but some of the scenes were a little....iffy to say. When he got a double hedshot through the edge of a wall before he saw the people...i think it takes a little more than just SKILL to do that.

"Tactical Gamer until my heart stops beating"

Comment

Thats by far the best CSS video ive seen. Who cares if he was haxin the video ROCKs!
                  |TG| Plude220

Comment

o just on a side note, does anyone know the name of the song that was playing in the video?

*edit - never mind i found out :) its "skillet - falling inside the black" if anyone was wondering.
                    Last edited by bktz; 12-27-2007, 10:49 PM. Reason: answeared my own question

"Tactical Gamer until my heart stops beating"

Comment

This video promotes crackjumping and hacking and is clearly against the SOPS.
                      I suggest the admins lock this thread and ban you.

BOOYAKASHA.

Comment

Isn't Skillet a Christian band?
                        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                          Isn't Skillet a Christian band?
                          Yes it is. And christians promote hacking and crackjumping!

Comment

Despite the obvious hacks...this was beautifully made. Awesome transitions, great editing, nice music, and some interesting use of visual effects. Its like watching pr0n...you know its fake, but its really fun to watch;)
                            "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

I like how it went from normal view into free look, got in a position while changing to the next killing spree. It flowed well together.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X