No announcement yet.

What did you all get for the holidays?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you all get for the holidays?

Just though I'd ask to see what everyone got and brag a little bit about what I got for my computer! ;)

Plz don't turn this thread into a history of religion thread. :row__644:

I gota completely new rig for Christmas almost. Only things I already had were my case, soundcard, dvd/dvd-rw drives, floppy (lol), and all my peripherals. So new mobo, cpu, memory, PSU, video card, Hard drive, and OS.

New Setup:
    Motherboard: ASUS P5N32-E NVIDIA nForce 680i
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz
    Memory: 4GB Total CORSAIR XMS2 DDR2 800
    HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 320GB 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s
    (I have to represent for the Seagate drives since my mom has worked their the past ten years or so. New Egg discount is about as good as my mom's though...Every now and then I can get lucky and get a free drive that they have sitting around not being used, but that's rare. My mom has been given several of those tiny, round 5gig USB drives and one USB 120g portable drive. I'm hoping she can somehow get one of those 500g eSATA drives soon.)
    Video Card: EVGA GeForce 8600GTS 512MB
    PSU: APEVIA ICEBERG 680W Power Supply With 3-Color LED Lights
    (The green sleeving and blue lights go so well with my case)
    CASE: NZXT LEXA-NP Black/Silver
    Floppy (lol): SONY Black Floppy Drive
    DVD: Sony Black 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM
    DVD±R: SONY BLACK 16X DVD±R DVD Burner CD-RW
    Monitor: ViewSonic VX922 Black-Silver 19" 2ms LCD
    Keyboard: Saitek Eclipse II Backlit Keyboard
    Sound Card: Crappy Old SV Live! 5.1
    Joystick: Logitech Wingman 3D Extreme (Seriously bought at a random thrift store for $4...Can't beat that. LOL)

CASE:

PSU:

Keyboard:

Joystick:

Floppy (lol):

Anyway...Hope you all had a great break. The HDD, Vista DVD, and 2 of 4 sticks of memory are still in route so I don't have everything put together yet. I might post some pics once my machine is complete. Only other things I want for it right now (other than dual 8800s...not happening) is the Microsoft HABU gaming mouse that they made with Razer, some new headphones, and a new sound card (probably a good Creative Xi-Fi card)...and maybe a silver icemat mousepad.
    Last edited by Neski; 12-27-2007, 05:40 PM.

Re: What did you all get for the holidays?

Originally posted by Neski View Post
    Plz don't turn this thread into a history of religion thread. :row__644:
    I got this great book on the origins of theology...

No not really.

Anyways, I got clothes, bit of cash, and Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass for the DS. Who needs a new computer when you look good :icon20:
    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

I got a pair of pants.
      Meat Drapes
      -[OIJ]-
      Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

I got the same keyboard as you Neski i never seen the rist thing come out like that though.
        I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
        P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Element View Post
          I got the same keyboard as you Neski i never seen the rist thing come out like that though.
          Yeah man...I love this thing. I've never used it with the wrist thing. Matches the blue in my case too.

Comment

same here got a matching tower and mouse pluse the blue screen of death on my other comp.
            I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
            P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

Me and the wife got a puppy that Poos all over the house..
              |TG| Plude220

Comment

For Christmas my parents let me eat! Finally!!! Praise the lord! Now I have to wait for my birthday tho ='(

Comment

i got a mad bomber hat

some chopper mits (very big warm black leather (the rough kind.. not the shiny leather)

a heater

a bucket

an ice auger

i dont even bother asking for computer stuff because computers are dumb in my family's eyes, so i asked for ice fishing stuff, which i love to ice fish too