Jump on the server now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jump on the server now!

Hey guys its lockdown fill up the server. theres like 5 in there now :)

FUN FUN

Re: Jump on the server now!

Man it's empty tonight
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

What are you doing reading this? Get in the server! I will be joining in a couple of minutes.

FUN FUN

Comment

I thought jumping up and down on servers was bad :D

Comment

But i have to go eat!
          Stop telling me what to do, bully!

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
            I thought jumping up and down on servers was bad :D
            It depends on the service provider. I think the TG servers are actually part of a large moon bounce in Texas and has several small children jumping up and down on it to power it at all hours. When the kids get involved in an epidemic, we enjoy server downtime.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Yeah - I could use some people on the server right about now, preferably one with admin powers.

It looks like the morning crew of kids doesn't quite understand how we're playing and there isn't much I can do about it. Asked a guy to sit tight while we rescued the first set of hosties in Office and he kept getting pissy about it and going in anyway. Claimed he read the SOPs and primer... whatever. Eventually his whole clan group left. Now got someone abandoning hosties in lieu of camping CT spawn and crackjumping. Help?

Oh, and the server is pretty much empty, too.

Comment

Do you have any of the admins on your Steam friends listing Tritone? Usually there should be at least one or two around even if they aren't playing on the server at the time.

Comment

or PM

FUN FUN

Comment

Nobody was online that was on my list - clef was in about 10 minutes later though.

Comment

Originally posted by .tritone. View Post
                      Nobody was online that was on my list - clef was in about 10 minutes later though.
                      Yes clef was
                      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

oh btw, if you happen to miss the whole part about 'dont give the password out, or ask for the password without getting it with your own 10 fingers' bit in the post that gives out the PW..... here is me reminding you =D

keep the noobs out of lockdown.. keep the password to yourself