This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry!?!?!

This is Jack Bauer and i was just kicked for a crack jump that happened in Dust_2. i stopped as soon as i had done it. when i had done it and tried to apologize and before i i hit the enter button with my apology i was booted. I love playing here and as a long time player her i DO know the rules i just did it, no excuses, but i did stop to apologize like i always do when that happens( which is not a lot) please forgive me, i love to play here.....it is the only server with the mature audience and people respect each other if for feather information is needed plase feel free to email me at [email protected] i would love to still play here

Dusty (Jack Bauer)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: sorry!?!?!

Read the SOP's Jack. Find the SOP's and please read them.

FUN FUN

Comment

Comment

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (0_0) -----> Q_Q
        There are no winners in war.

Comment

He isn't complaining, he's apologizing. No biggie Bauer, but as spar said you should check out the SOPs.

Comment

Bad habits are hard to break, but they are definitely worth it for this server.

BTW, a kick does not do anything more than provide for a learning tool. Obviously the tool has worked because you are well aware of it now...

Cheers! :)
            "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Wow... a thread talking about being kicked and it wasn't closed right off the bat. I am amazed and astonished.
              "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
              "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X