Hey all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all

Shouting out a HEY to everyone on the forums, its my first post! woot!

Well you might have seen me around on CSS a bit im know as {RayMan} so you may have seen me around there often on the TG server...
    AKA {RayMan}

Re: Hey all

Welcome to the tactical gamer community! I am Kulmar.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Welcome brother. Sit down and have a drink, we'll put it on tritone's tab.
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

tritone is gonna buy the whole forum a round, just goto your local bar and when the tender asks for payment, just say 'put it on tritones tab' they will understand
        but kulmar isnr really kulmar. he is lying

but yes, hello! and what are you going to do when you turn 13? change your forum name? lol jk
        powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Alright thanks tritone! lol everybody thinks im 12 with this name, its an old name i used alot and from while back (probably yes when i was 12 when i thought of it lol never made the connection though) its my dogs food IAMS and my favorite number combined, dont ask why i chose dog food lol
          AKA {RayMan}

Comment

Welcome i am new also

Comment

Originally posted by IaMs12 View Post
              Alright thanks tritone! lol everybody thinks im 12 with this name, its an old name i used alot and from while back (probably yes when i was 12 when i thought of it lol never made the connection though) its my dogs food IAMS and my favorite number combined, dont ask why i chose dog food lol
              .................................................. .
              :madsmile:

I'm NESKI.

Comment

IAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *woof*
                There are no winners in war.

Comment

You're named after my favorite gourmet meal!
                  The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                  I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                  Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Lol i seem to be seeing alot of familar names here, who i have seen/played with on the server before :)
                    AKA {RayMan}

Comment

Hi Ray and Capt. Welcome and make sure you have read all the SOP's :) Good to see you in game and now on the forums.

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by Tonk View Post
                        tritone is gonna buy the whole forum a round, just goto your local bar and when the tender asks for payment, just say 'put it on tritones tab' they will understand
                        but kulmar isnr really kulmar. he is lying

but yes, hello! and what are you going to do when you turn 13? change your forum name? lol jk
                        Wrong you don't go in and put it on tritones tab... you put on thuderpants tab then we are all happy.
                        Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Hey! I'm a noob to this forum too! And thanks to Sparhawk I now know where to post. Hey everyone and {Rayman} too!

Comment

Whats up, dogfood! I remember you being on about a month ago and I kept calling you Dogfood and nobody got it. Hooray, dogfood! Anyway...

Beer me, noob.

Also, depending on which bar we're at the band either gets a free tab (YAY!) or they just take our tab out of the payment for the night. If that's the case I have to make sure to drink enough to even it out. The band tends to drink too much of the gig check and I'd hate to be left with the crap percentage. Oh, and Shadow - next show is January 12th @ Mike's Ultimate Sports Bar. Rock.

Comment

I try to play every night... i was in that captains match last night and welcome The_Searcher to you to! :)
                              AKA {RayMan}

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X