Wow gonna be a bizy Lockdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow gonna be a bizy Lockdown

Hopefully we can play a Captains match or 2 tonight. Server is nice and full.

FUN FUN

Re: Wow gonna be a bizy Lockdown

Whats a captains match?
    I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
    P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

Think school yard dodge ball.
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

What's a school?
        There are no winners in war.

Comment

2 capns, they each pick teammates 1 by one
          so that the smaller scrawny people get picked last and the capn makes the plans and such
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

For the password to the server it is under the thread in Announcements under lockdown correct? if so, it says i have a bad password each time,
            AKA {RayMan}

Comment

lol why did you post in this thread haha. bu tonk i call the last scrawny person to get picked
              I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”

Comment

are we doing this tonight or tomorrow since we have a couple minutes left of today.

Comment

server is central time so there was over an hour when you posted, but they wait till there is 100% SM population on server(so nobody can get kicked) and at least 2 admins (to do the technical parts of it, and watch to see if anyone is being a noob)
                  powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Tonk If the server is full and If and I can help an Admin I will do it then. As long as it is a TG playing Group of people. If theres too many newer people it disrupts game.

FUN FUN

Comment

Doesn't HAVE to be all SMs. We have played many times with non sms.
                      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

That was fun last night with the captians match, i was in it last night and i am not a SM...
                        AKA {RayMan}

Comment

i know we dont need all SMs, and i was in a match with 2 non SMs (new to the server actually, but caught on quick and follow all rules,) but i was just making a breif explaination for the forum ADD-esque people (i am that way lol)

captains matches are a whole new level of play/fun because plans are better, people actually follow rules, and with 2 admins on, nobody is pulling the more than beyond 'tactical "there are no boundarys just objective" as an excuse moves' which are getting rediculous these days