No internet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No internet

Hey everyone, if anyone hasn't noticed i havent been on the server in about a week now.

my internet suddenly crashed one day and my d-link keeps flashing on cable so i think that means the cable is messed up? i dont know i tried alot of things to get it working but nothing, a guy is coming tomorrow to check it out, i hope he gets it running, seeya guys when i get internet back.

PS. im writing this from a friends house.
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: No internet

That kinda sucks. Hope it isnt expensive.

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
      That kinda sucks. Hope it isnt expensive.
      Hah! IT FREAKING EXPLODES RAINBOWS MAN!
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

hopefully you tried restarting the modem and router with your computers all shut down/unplugged/disconnected from the router?

If you did, than hopefully you get it fixed by that mysterious repairman

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
          hopefully you tried restarting the modem and router with your computers all shut down/unplugged/disconnected from the router?

If you did, than hopefully you get it fixed by that mysterious repairman
          instead of pushing the reset button, or crawling behind the desk that all my modem/router is in, i just flip the circuit breaker (in the same room) to that outlet off for a few minutes (be liberal) and then pop it back on... im lucky because the breaker doesnt turn off any other outlets but the spare bedroom and the downstairs bathroom outlets.

its a sure-fire way to completely reset and re-initialize your modem and router (without having to connect if you are wireless.. )