im back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im back

Well, the technician FINALLY came out earlier today, and supposedly the guy who installed the cable, didn't put the tag on for our house/address and when the company came around to check everyones cables or whatever, they disconnected us because no tag means that you are 'stealing cable/internet' but the tech put a tag on the cable, got me back up and running, and we proved innocent by the payments of our internet and cable we payed for.

BUT, my brand new comp (not on it right now) doesnt have internet because its like... not setup or something, in device manager there is no network adapter so the guy who helped build my comp is comign over tomorrow to check it out, so ill update ya'll if i get my comp with internet then ill seeya all in the server! can't wait to get back in there with ya guys. later
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: im back

welcome back, and does your mobo have a built in ethernet port? just enable that, but if you are wireless, better have your friend come over, could be an array of problems
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

i looke all in the BIOS cut couldnt figure out how to enable it
      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

woot woot! ok finally im BACK, i got my internet up and running, but i havent played ANY games yet, so if you see me on the server, you know im good to go!

Comment

Awesome
          | | |

Comment

Finally! We took the servers offline because you weren't able to play on them; we've all been itching to game since your internet failed.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

good to have you back soulja!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed