Worst Round Ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Round Ever

Ok, so were on De_Crossfire. I am a T, the last one in fact. Bombs down, heavily covered. I put unto vents, slowly creep back and wait a little bit to pop the grate down. finally I do, and I wait in the bathroom a little longer. pop out, check the corners; Nobody. Then I walk up the steps and I see somebody watching the heavy door. I would have shot him but I said in my mind "No, that's boring", so I get all close up behind him. I'm for some reason not allowed to knife people unless im out of ammo for both guns (Dumb rule in my opinion), so I was planning on just jumping on him head and shooting him down with my pistol. Anyway moving on, I get right on his ass, like, 2 inches behind him. Boom! Kicked for reserve slot!
    "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
    - Sparhawxx

Re: Worst Round Ever

Originally posted by Tonk View Post
    there IS a solution to that you know right?

lol, quoting myself... its a universal post!
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Sorry to hear that.
      There really isn't much you can do other than cough up the moneys.

Comment

Originally posted by Conen. View Post
        I'm for some reason not allowed to knife people unless im out of ammo for both guns (Dumb rule in my opinion)!
        well thats not a rule on the server ....

Comment

The rule is keep the objective in mind at all times, If you spot a guy facing the wrong way shoot him in the head, don't waste time coming from under cover to creep right up to the guy, draw your knife only to be heard and shot in the face by the man you were stalking. This server is not about trying to get fancy kills to humiliate your fellow players it is about following the objective in an enviroment that encourages mature gaming.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
          Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
            The rule is keep the objective in mind at all times, If you spot a guy facing the wrong way shoot him in the head, don't waste time coming from under cover to creep right up to the guy, draw your knife only to be heard and shot in the face by the man you were stalking. This server is not about trying to get fancy kills to humiliate your fellow players it is about following the objective in an enviroment that encourages mature gaming.
            Agreed. Thats why I wait around corners and knife them in the back of the head. Effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonk View Post
              lol, quoting myself... its a universal post!
              An expensive solution.

Comment

Originally posted by kean View Post
                Agreed. Thats why I wait around corners and knife them in the back of the head. Effective.
                Nice job covering your teammates :icon14:

Sacrificing teamwork, objective or communications at the expense of you trying to knife someone will not end well for you.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
                  Nice job covering your teammates :icon14:

Sacrificing teamwork, objective or communications at the expense of you trying to knife someone will not end well for you.
                  Correct again sir. Thats why I do it when my teammates are not around or as a last result in a fire fight.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X