Hello all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Just wanted to say hello to anyone here who has played with me on the server. I haven't been this interested in CS since back during 1.6 times. I'm on the fence about becoming a supporting member, but I'm pretty sure I'll go for it in time.

:)

Re: Hello all

Awesome! Glad to see you on the forums man. Look forward to more games with you. And seriously, SM is worth every penny. Not only to show support for the best gaming community EVER, but to be able to play when you want for however long you want without any fear of getting bumped is a sweet sweet thing.
    | | |

Comment

About time you showed up! Yeah SM is worth it, and I use my reserved slot and webspace quite regularly. The download section rocks and it's all pretty convenient. If you have the means, it's worth it.

Comment

Welcome Rem :)

FUN FUN

Comment

welcome dude
          "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Welcome!

Just ignore everyone who tells you to ignore me. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by .tritone. View Post
              Welcome!

Just ignore everyone who tells you to ignore me. ;)
              Ignore you?! Impossible! :D
              | | |

Comment

rawr my name is kulmar

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Welcome Remington; ignore tritone.
                  The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                  I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                  Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Welcome Remington :)
                    AKA {RayMan}

Comment

Welcome Remington it was great gaming with you the other day on kismayo, hope you enjoy your stay here.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                      Winston Churchill

Comment

Welcome I will see you on the field hopefully :P
                        Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Welcome Remington, i have yet to play with you but when i get a regular my computer back up I will be in the cs:s server asap.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X