Great News NESKI!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great News NESKI!

I'm banned from CS:S until I right an essay for a science program. which means I won't be on for at most till January 31st.
    "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
    - Sparhawxx

Re: Great News NESKI!

A self-imposed ban? Well good luck on the paper.

Comment

Don't let them see you crackjump :(

FUN FUN

Comment

conens mom banned him..........Yes!!!!!! j/k conen, hurry up with ur paper so i can take your hosties!!

Comment

Hope you have fun writing that paper of yours. In the mean while let me play some CS:S ;)
          Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

why was this bumped anyway, you guys see me on all the time regardless of my bennedness. Anyway, I did not do the essay because in regular school classes I have 2 essays, I have to write a 30 question multiple choice midterm about certain books with certain types of questions, I have to design a school from blueprints to budget (Also afterwards making a detailed model of the school), 2 current events, Finish a book in 4 days (177 Pgs. Left), and basically study for all my classes midterms excluding Gym's and Lunch's.
            - Sparhawxx

Comment

the following is Keane's guide to avoiding school work and dealing with parents:

school - Don't do all the homework, do half of each section. You will understand the material, you won't waste time. As you do this you must do well on quizzes and tests. Doing this will guarantee yourself an A and a better grade then if you wasted your time doing all your homework. If you are smart enough, don't even do the homework.

parents - they ground you or take something away. start smoking the grass and having random relationships that your parents can only assume are leading to drunken premarital and unprotected sex. now, please be prepared that depending on the parents you will probably face immediate and sever consequences. However when these come to no avail your parents will begin to abandon hope and probably threaten you with boarding school. At this point you return to doing your work and being a "good ol' boy". Your parents will be so happy the things they may have grounded you for in the past will seem inconsequential.

solved.

Comment

Or do good in don't whine about it?
                "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

This Is Too Much Work!!!
                  - Sparhawxx

Comment

write, not right.... that's a free point for ya!
                    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

mmmmm "the grass"...

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Kean |o|_|t5 t|-|3 |o|-|34|25 1/\/t0 /\/\3.

Wow I got a little carried away with the leet speak. lol

Translation: Scares me.
                        CoD WaW = -Cloak-
                        CS:S/CoD4 = Cloak
                        BF2/BF2142 = Alucard_Zer0
                        EVE Online = Assassin Zer0

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse