This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not what I remember

When I first came to this server, it was exactly what I was looking for. No one was running around shooting everything that moved, where it basically came down to who had the faster trigger finger. Teammates were actually working as a team. Coming up with plans together to try and overcome what the other side was throwing at us.
    Since I've been back, I notice it has changed a lot. It seems I am now expected to blindly follow who ever has the kick/slay button, or who has the loudest voice. This type of total control over the team was only there before when we all decided(as a team) that that was the best strategy. From what I see now, newer people are rarely asked their ideas on what they should be doing. In my opinion, this not only hinders players ability to adapt and learn from the unique TG playstyle, but it creates resentment in new players who may have otherwise become valuable additions to the TG community.
    I often see that when the players who like to exert their fascist control over the others on their team aren't around, players turn towards kill hunting as their only strategy. I don't really blame them, they haven't been given a chance to learn how to play on this server, only how to do exactly as they are told.

Re: Not what I remember

Names/Examples/PMs?

I always give the bomber his turn to make a plan and ask them whether or not they know the map.

Comment

I don't really want to name any names.

As for an example. Tonight, I joined the server when it was on a map I hadn't played. When the next round started, 2 players were going right, and me and 1 other decided to go left. We were both promptly slayed. He left right away, and I was given a link to read the rules of the server and kicked.

I wasn't trying to imply that this is a problem with everyone. But I do run into these situations quite often, considering I've only played around 9 hours in the past 2 weeks.

Comment

hmmm it couldve been on that church map tonight but if the admin was on your team they might not have heard your communication with the team if at all. Otherwise just PM an admin with names and example to just explain your case so everyone is more aware.
        There are no winners in war.

Comment

No sense in making a public spectacle of it. I understand you concerns...but I understand you've been around long enough to know the proper channels to deal with these sorts of things.
          | | |

Comment

As Atomic said. Follow the proper channels

All I ask for is communication

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse