Hey, what's up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, what's up?

I just joined, not very sure where to go at the moment, so I came here!

I've been to a few clans/communities whatever you call them, but all of them didn't give me all I needed.

I needed people to regularly play around

And I needed people that were a little tactical.

Well..I've played on your BF2142 server, joined a TG squad and had a ton of fun, so decided,"Heck, why not join them?"

Well I've been looking for server IP's to put on favorites for CSS..

See ya on the battlefield!
    To all PC Gamers who play COD4 and BF2142 and Ace Online. I might be doing machinima making with Pinnacle Studios 12.

Re: Hey, what's up?

Let me be the first to say welcome, I think if you want to play with strategy this is the place to do it I know I liked when I first came onÖ But before I forget please make sure you read through our SOPís. http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...ncements-sops/

P.S the IP for the CS:S server Is 70.87.55.29:27015
    Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Welcome to how CSS was meant to be played :)

FUN FUN

Comment

I tried to look for the password for the server, is that PMed to us, or is it where the new server is or something?

I tried getting on, and used what I thought was the password but none of them work.
        To all PC Gamers who play COD4 and BF2142 and Ace Online. I might be doing machinima making with Pinnacle Studios 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Fox View Post
          I tried to look for the password for the server, is that PMed to us, or is it where the new server is or something?

I tried getting on, and used what I thought was the password but none of them work.
          Welcome! That info is in the SOPs. You're going to want to give them a read-through.

Comment

I know where the section is, in the Official rules, and announcements and SOPs, I looked everywhere, mainly by after the date that server 2 was made...I found the password for server 1 on some friday...but thats not it...I've read the rules too...

I have everything I need to play i.e. teamspeak, computer, (heh) IP for server 2, but I can't find anything in the rules for passwords for both servers, or IP of server 1....

Comment

Oddly enough, he's right. There is no info in the SOP's pertaining to server 1! Woops! Anyhow, here is the server 1 IP:

Which can also be found here, along with most of the other IP's to every other game TG hosts:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/cmsinde...age=serverlist

Glad to have you on the forums and servers. Look forward to seeing you in game!
              | | |

Comment

if you go to the top of any tg page, and mouse over games, to server list/status, it shows it
                powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

welcome to the PCS community! Nice name too btw, just started playing oblivion and recognized it.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Games at the top of the page has all the ip's of servers we host.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
                      welcome to the PCS community! Nice name too btw, just started playing oblivion and recognized it.
                      Actually its from Metal Gear Solid, codename for a cyborg ninja guy.

K thanks everyone for the info, I found everything.

When I started playing, gameplay was REALLY different.
                      It'll take me a while to get used to it.

Comment

well its in oblivion too....

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Nice to meet you! If its tactical your looking for you came to the right place.

See you on the server.
                          |TG| Plude220

Comment

Man I played a ton yesterday and man, its crazy. Everythings different, normally I'd be doing good with 10 killss 5 deaths, but it feels as if the physiques are...diferent.
                            Last edited by Grey Fox; 01-13-2008, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Fox View Post
                              Man I played a ton yes terday and man, its crazy. Everythings different, normally I'd be doing good with 10 killss 5 deaths, but it feels as if the physiques are...diferent.
                              Is that.. good or bad..? lol
                              "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X