Sam needs to get a mic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam needs to get a mic

After some procrastination I finally got around to ordering the cables to get my mic working yesterday (I had to order the cables because the mic on my headset is meant for xbox live which uses a 25mm input). So you can stop bothering me to get a mic.In other news I now love Parkhouse. A couple days ago I went 16-0 on it and yesterday I pulled off a 1 vs 7 ace.

Re: Sam needs to get a mic

Did their team or yours get any hostages?

FUN FUN

Comment

LOL hes using a 360 headset for his comp! thats great man lol. nah but thats cool, cant wait to hear what u sound like!
      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

that YouGotSmoked isnt me... ah, you got me.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpatrik View Post
          that YouGotSmoked isnt me... ah, you got me.
          What?
          "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
          "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

n/m clef....i dont wanna be a part of her ace!! lol....i wanna change my profile name!! its me...yougotsmoked..

Comment

YAY! Its yougotsmoked and not Maverick

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by YouGotSmoked|TG| View Post
                n/m clef....i dont wanna be a part of her ace!! lol....i wanna change my profile name!! its me...yougotsmoked..
                her? oh...oh..my..god... all this time i was thinking she was a .....he.... OMG

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
                  What? I am confused.. You think Sam is a girl? You are funny.
                  "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                  "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

the other day she said her name was samantha.....maybe she's just shy!

Comment

Originally posted by YouGotSmoked|TG| View Post
                      i got it changed!!

Comment

Just to set the record straight I'm a man. I think the confusion came when I facetiously changed my name to Samantha because Spar joked that he thought I was a girl because he hadn't heard my voice. Sorry for the gender confusion. :icon20:

P.S. Is anyone interested in free copies of Half Life 2 and Half Life 2: Episode One? PM me if you are.

Comment

Spar thinks everyone's a girl at first and that also believes that I have an ungodly obsession with corn.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                            Spar thinks everyone's a girl at first and that also believes that I have an ungodly obsession with corn.
                            Yeah im sure he thought i was a chick with my voice...along with Fransan. (sry buddy =P)

lol
                            "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
                              So was I.... wait....sam are you a girl or guy please tell us before you turn into fasty.
                              (fasty said she's a girl but everyone thinks shes a guy)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X