Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS Get together AAR.

I had a blast tonight guys...

Italy was really fun and those pesky CT's were on the verge of getting a come from behind victory. With the CT's constantly taking control of the garden room, it was really hard for the T's to attack the apartments and middle. I ended up flanking several times in the middle until the CT's wised up started watching their six. The one time Atomic and I decided to take market the CT's had their whole team there:(. It was like walking into a wall...if the wall was made out of bullets. Plenty of close moments though (Me and Whistler flashed each other).

Oilrig: I never really like VIP maps all that much, but this was enjoyable. Stupid VIP running past me with 5 freaking hp. God, I hate you Delta:row__582:. Spar was tearing it up with the constant VIP killing...way too go dood!

We should do this again sometime. I had a ball

Oh yea, Dirtboy>Atomic Dog:)
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: PCS Get together AAR.

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
    Oh yea, Dirtboy>Atomic Dog:)
    It's true. In the category of Ugly, Dirtboy > Atomic Dog.

BUT...

In the Category of Most Awesomest it's a well known fact that Atomic Dog > Dirtboy.

Fun times tonight. I wish my ping wasn't so out of control! We should do it again anyhow.
    | | |

Comment

Yeah ya'll put a beaten on us in Italy. Nice flank Dirt. 3 times strong,helped wipe us out. Then we decided to take the gloves off. It was no contest but all ya'll needed was 1 lucky round. And I think someone on T's was praying because you got it :)

Vip I usally don't get into alot but I did enjoy flanking the VIP every chance i got with some help from Dirtboy.

Yes the comms was very nice and I can't wait to do it again. Surprising enough we didn't have to ban each other :)

But I have to say my most fun was seeing ednos struggling with his 0-9 ratio :) I think he was the T praying :)

FUN FUN

Comment

What about the time I snuck up on the VIP and shot him in the face while all of you were distracted by the rest of the team? That was sweet.

Or that time drake came behind all of them, destroying the VIP with a mac10, thus eliminating the other 5 CTs. That was also good, let's not forget those just because spar gets a couple of kills. Goodness Gracious :row__523:
        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Way to post in the wrong forum you noob! Great games though. I didn't like how drake snuck up right behind three of us and the last words I could scream were, "BEHIND U......" Dead.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
          Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
          Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

I didn't like how I wasn't there Q_Q
            There are no winners in war.

Comment

Guess you need to work on that...
              | | |

Comment

The one time Atomic and I decided to take market the CT's had their whole team there. It was like walking into a wall...if the wall was made out of bullets.
                Hahaha that wall was whistler and I, it may have seem like our whole team because we are like a couple of matrix charaters :icon20: but we hardly needed a whole team to dispack the likes of you and Dog.

After being flanked by Dirtboy once i made it my mission in life to make sure he never left that rat hole of his at the end of long hall again lol.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                Winston Churchill

Comment

Sorry I couldn't hang out longer last night, hopefully we do it again sometime soon.

Comment

My favorite part was Trooper calling Jessica Alba "trailer trash" as soon as Dirtboy died.
                    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Disiple asked if it was a Britney spray :) For some reason that tickled me :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Not gonna lie, I dominated you all with the scout on Italy. Whis, I'm damn surprised you didn't try to grab that thing and get rid of me. I'm disappointed in you!

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
                        Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
                        Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Comment

I think Whistler gave it up for his new years resolution.

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                            My favorite part was Trooper calling Jessica Alba "trailer trash" as soon as Dirtboy died.

i think i need to make a new spray just for PCS nights. something along the lines of Jessica Alba = Britteny Spears only sober.

Great games, i even did better then ednos which is surprising.
                            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                            -Vulcan

Comment

Yeah Ednos will make you feel better won't he? :)

FUN FUN

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X