Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weewar

Weewar info

This is an awesome little game that a few of us play. SG, Trooper, Atomic Dog, Clefspeare and I (there's others I'm forgetting) all play this game from the CSS community. If you are also interested in playing this free game, send me a PM with your email address. I'll do my best to introduce you to the fundamentals of the game. The good news here folks is that when I invite you to play a game, you have a chance of beating me because I'm not very good yet. :)

If you want to see what an in-game battle looks like, here is an example of me thrashing Atomic Dog.

Send those email addys my way and I'll send you the invite. I look forward to playing this with you.
    Last edited by whistler; 02-11-2008, 11:30 AM.

Re: Weewar

Basically (Not to say to the game is bad or anything) this game is a complete copy off of Advance Wars but with a different terrain look. However what is good about it is you can play with alot of people whenever you want which is nice for when you get tired of 1v1's in Advance Wars.
    "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
    - Sparhawxx

Comment

Originally posted by Conen. View Post
      Basically (Not to say to the game is bad or anything) this game is a complete copy off of Advance Wars but with a different terrain look. However what is good about it is you can play with alot of people whenever you want which is nice for when you get tired of 1v1's in Advance Wars.
      Main difference is that the battle positions are in hexagons, not squares, which allows for more attacking.
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Yeah I've heard it's alot like advance wars. I've also heard that isn't a bad thing. It's free, it's convenient (browser-based) and it's fun to own some friends. You send me your email addy, I'll send you an invite.

I have five spaces left. At that point, we'll get another person to start sending them out. Once you are in, you can send out four invites (you have four available games.) If you decided to support Weewar monetarily, you get ten spaces. I had ten, but I have a few active butt-kicking sessions going on. Being a supporter seems to be worth it. I payed $9 for 3 months. You can start games with all of the available units a non-sm doesn't have access to (planes and ships.) Also extra maps.

I should also mention that when I invite you, it throws you into a game with me automatically. The stock map will be a small one, Aruba, but it is good to teach newbies the ropes. The time limit for a move is one day but can be increased to three. If you need three-day intervals, please specify that in the PM
        Last edited by whistler; 02-11-2008, 02:16 AM.

Comment

This game is fun.

I just defeated Whistler quite soundly and intend to defeat toy poodle as well. Bring on the challengers! muahahaha!
          Take a look at the thrashing upon Whistler. http://battleground2.weewar.com/game/53211/
          And this is the thrashing upon Toy Poodle. http://battleground2.weewar.com/game/53373

I hope this enticed you to play.
          Last edited by Clefspeare; 02-11-2008, 02:27 AM.

Comment

hmmm clef only won because of my stupidness not thinking my heavy artillery didnt shoot that far. Don't expect to be winning next time.
            There are no winners in war.

Comment

[email protected]

Add please, I need friends.
              "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
              - Sparhawxx

Comment

I sent you an invite.

Comment

Thanks clef, I didn't get around to it. I still have 4 more to give out if anyone is interested in having fun.

Comment

what is this game about?
                    Integrity First, Service Before Self, Excellence in ALL We Do!

United States Air Force ROTC Det. 590 UNC-Chapel Hill

Instructor of the infamous TGU CS:S Division! Semper Fi
                    If you are interested in TGU Please

sigpic

Comment

It's a turn-based strategy game. You have to capture your opponents bases, so it's conquest.

Comment

if anyone wants to challenge me just send an invite to kulmar!

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Looks fun but I barely have time to play CSS and my 360 so many good games so little time.
                          |TG| Plude220

Comment

Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
                            Looks fun but I barely have time to play CSS and my 360 so many good games so little time.
                            Well this one you don't have to be there the entire game. You take your turn whenever you can get there.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X