Nostromo N52 profile for CSS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nostromo N52 profile for CSS

I and other TG'ers use that Nostromo N52 gamepad. So here is a copy of my setup to get people going with the Nostromo in CSS.
    Attached Files

Re: Nostromo N52 profile for CSS

and what is it?
    There are no winners in war.

Comment

Originally posted by Toy Poodle View Post
      and what is it?
      http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProdu...duct_Id=157024

I love mine!
      | | |

Comment

Really is it better then a keyboard and wont mess with you typing?

FUN FUN

Comment

Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
          Really is it better then a keyboard and wont mess with you typing?
          Yes it is! It's actually a usb keyboard on it's own but not useful for any typing. So you put it away or disconnect it when you are not using it and your other keyboard works fine!

Comment

Thanks I might have to try it :) Having that all for my left hand I might be able to use the keys better then what I got now.

FUN FUN

Comment

psh... is that just a keyboard and mouse put together? i'd rather just go with the normal way.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Nah it isnt a mouse, just keyboard espesialy for gaming, so to give you many buttons at ease, I hear particulary good for games like Armed Assault which has alot of buttons to do different things.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                Winston Churchill

Comment

A keyboard has more keys than a speedpad, and i dont get how its faster, you have like, 30 or something keys all around your hand... i dont get how its soo hard to do a little reaching?
                  "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

For some poeple it is not hard to do a little reaching but I know for one that i will miss the keys i ment to press and hit flash light or drop weapon lol. I can see the diversity of keys on that thing that it will be easyier to locate which key you require without looking down ever.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
                    Winston Churchill

Comment

That's right. And i atleast fumble less for the keys with it than before. And it's also easier on the wrist when you game for hours.

Comment

hmpth... i never fumble for keys. maybe i play too much?

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

The N52 is designed to fit the palm of your hand and has easy access thumb buttons. I have no problems using a keyboard, but the N52 had made gaming much more intuitive and natural for me.

As for ArmA...because there are so many keys, I find myself moving back and forth between the N52 and the keyboard. I have only the neccessary keys bound for combat and such on my keypad...all the rest I use my keyboard for.
                          | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
                            hmpth... i never fumble for keys. maybe i play too much?
                            You have good knowledge of a keyboard? or good hand-eye cordination? (i dont think that helps with a keyboard tho) I just know i never miss the right key when im gaming...
                            "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Originally posted by Soulja View Post
                              You have good knowledge of a keyboard? or good hand-eye cordination? (i dont think that helps with a keyboard tho) I just know i never miss the right key when im gaming...
                              ya same here, my hand just goes for the keys i think of when i need it. Although i forgot my flashlight key!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X