Advertisement in forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertisement in forum

Has anyone noticed all of the advertisement in the fourms for Toyota (Where I work) GPS Nav, Skype and more Just wondering what its all about.
    |TG| Plude220

Re: Advertisement in fourm

Yea ive been getting them too pop ups make Elapse angry. However if TG is benefiting from it I don't mind keep the pop ups coming! :)

Comment

Uhmmmmm.. You shouldn't be seeing these. Do you have new banners/etc in the forums that are displaying or are they all pop-ups?
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I dont get pop ups they are box banners that show up every few posts in the fourms that you can click on and redirects you to that site.
        |TG| Plude220

Comment

i dun get any.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

I'm fairly certain that you've obtained some questionable software that is causing your "popup problem"

Comment

No popups or inline ads here. Just the Wolf Servers banner at top.

(And for the love of god, can someone please correct the spelling of the thread title?! I was wondering if the 4-H club had a cousin. :p)
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

You only get inline ads if you are not logged on. I don't have any popups.

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
                  i dun get any.
                  Same here.
                  Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Re: Advertisement in forum

i dont see many advertisments in the forums, but when i do, i click them weather i want to go to the site or not.. cause sometimes being an SM doesnt feel like enough =D (no i cant afford elite sm) =P