This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrim request.

Hello. I'm F.S.F. Reina de Lobos. Your member Kelivut usually plays in our servers.
    I was wondering if you would care to participate in a scrim TG vs FSF?
    possibly 5v5 or whatever we can muster.
    Thank you.

Reina

Re: Scrim request.

hey reina, ive played on FSF quite a bit the past few weeks, and our servers are like two different genres, would you want a GG scrim, or kick it like TG and have a tactical scrim? im not sure if you have played on TG's CSS server, if you have, then you know how TG plays, if you havent, you would be in for a treat at the least... i would def. be up for a scrim tho, GG or PCS
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

How exactly would a gungame scrim work? I'm confused

Comment

Hey Reina,

You probably recognize my name from in game on the F.S.F. server. I would recommend messaging one of the server admins and/or game officer for our server. If we (as TG) were to do a scrim, that would really be up to them.

Clef
        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

If you're not familiar with our play style at TG you may want to come to the server and see if it's something you like. We don't play gungame at TG though.

- -

Comment

Lol. It wouldn't be a GG scrim just a reg or whatever you guys play. I'll check out your server.

Comment

What's a gungame and how does it differ from the TG game type? I haven't played CSS outside our amazing TG server so you know.

Comment

Gungame is a popular mod where you start off with a low-power weapon and work your way up to high-power weapons. After you get a kill you're gun upgrades to the next one, and so on. These maps are traditionally played on small iceworld-esque maps. I for one don't like GG and am still trying to figure out why half the CS:S population likes it so much.
                "Be careful guys, he's got a gun"
                - Sparhawxx

Comment

Originally posted by Reina de Lobos View Post
                  Lol. It wouldn't be a GG scrim just a reg or whatever you guys play. I'll check out your server.
                  Just make sure you read up on our SOP's especially for today with it being lockdown.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Conen. View Post
                    Gungame is a popular mod where you start off with a low-power weapon and work your way up to high-power weapons. After you get a kill you're gun upgrades to the next one, and so on. These maps are traditionally played on small iceworld-esque maps. I for one don't like GG and am still trying to figure out why half the CS:S population likes it so much.
                    There are also other kinds of gungame, such as reverse, were you start with the high power guns and work your way down, but none of them are that fun to play...

Comment

besides i dont think shes ready for us...!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by YouGotSmoked|TG| View Post
                        I don't know man. If they get some of their best people and actually play the tg way, they could do pretty well. Only thing I could foresee being a problem is crackjumping.
                        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Ahhhh Reina i remember you on the server! that was a helluva fun game
                          "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Originally posted by YouGotSmoked|TG| View Post
                            Boy. Dont get it twisted.lol. I know I for one am fully prepared for whatever your boys can dish out. Try me.lol. Smoked...tisk tisk.
                            Well I'll be checking out your server tonight and hopefully I'll play with some of you! lol. See you there!

Comment

Yea Crackjumping and map boundaries we play maps that most pub servers have never even heard of so that could be a problem.
                              |TG| Plude220

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X