Nice job, E1st!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice job, E1st!!

Congratulations today in handing our asses to us. LOL. "We suck". PSHH. Great game.

Atomic Dog: Do it, hit it with a crowbar!
    Delta: I don't have a crowbar.
    Atomic Dog: Hit it with the dog!

Ednos: I just need to man up and get ready to have a testicle removed (which is what using Vista feels like)

Re: Nice job, E1st!!

Great game indeed. We look forward to our rematch on Kismayo!
    | | |

Comment

Great game !
      Every round was a fight.
      Lucky we picked an old CS map or else I would still bee looking for the hostages

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

Yup we had some players who weren't very experienced with the game, but it goes to show that when you have great comms, great plans and great disipline (and a pinch of luck) then it can really negate the experience gap.

I have the whole thing recorded, however it is in my perspective (dunno how to record a match without that) if anyone wants it. It really shows the deciding first round when Ednos nades himself :row__523: hehe, also is the round where skylark one mans near their team only to nade the hostages :row__536:

Good games.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

Good going everyone that participated! I had lots fun and almost had a heart-attack a couple of times. :D

Special thanks to Atomic Dog and Disciple for putting it all together.

Comment

sounds like a hell of a game

Comment

ednos recorded everything here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/team-sq...pcs-scrim.html

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X