Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good to be back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good to be back

    That was some good fun tonight people!! After a couple shaky maps, we had a few great match ups... Its been a while so Im not even gonna try to name the maps, but it was a blast! Its nice to get back in there and have some PCS fun :D


    oh ya... its also good to be the last CT alive on witness i think it was, charge the ticking bomb in the garage with 5 Ts left, jump over a railing and extinct and headshot him in midair, and land on the bomb behind a van, defuse it and watch the other 4 Ts get slayed... Good Times!!:icon20: If only I had been recording that.

    Good Games !!
    Dizlor



  • #2
    Re: Good to be back

    4th Force Recon: We do it from behind!
    | | |

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Good to be back

      my god... ednos must die for making that up.......

      4th Force Recon: BUHT SEKZ, you bring the hosties
      powered by Windows 7

      . . . .

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Good to be back

        Originally posted by Tonk View Post
        my god... ednos must die for making that up.......

        4th Force Recon: BUHT SEKZ, you bring the hosties
        lol ednos didnt make that up... he's only exploiting it for us xD
        Dizlor


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Good to be back

          Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
          oh ya... its also good to be the last CT alive on witness i think it was, charge the ticking bomb in the garage with 5 Ts left, jump over a railing and extinct and headshot him in midair, and land on the bomb behind a van, defuse it and watch the other 4 Ts get slayed... Good Times!!:icon20: If only I had been recording that.
          And you haven't even gone super saiyan yet!

          It was pretty fun last night. Good to have you back.
          "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
          "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump






          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Good to be back

            Gogeta' back? i didn't even see him on. Must of been that lost tool on every map. Oh well welcome back :)



            FUN FUN

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Good to be back

              Originally posted by sparhawkxx View Post
              Gogeta' back? i didn't even see him on. Must of been that lost tool on every map. Oh well welcome back :)
              HA!! oh spar.. you little scallywag.
              Dizlor


              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Good to be back

                I didnt even know you left??
                |TG| Plude220

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Good to be back

                  Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
                  I didnt even know you left??
                  Same here
                  Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

                  2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Good to be back

                    lol Ive been out of all games since Dec. 9 , up until last wed.
                    Dizlor


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Good to be back

                      Dang, just when the server started to get some class, Gogeta shows up again :D

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Good to be back

                        All I know is with Gogeta on the server my score almost triples. Welcome back!
                        .



                        [Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
                        "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
                        - Wulfyn

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Good to be back

                          I dunno he made a plan on the view and took the lead like a choo choo. He demolished all of CT but one as we followed him. He was a frontal flurry of madness.



                          FUN FUN

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Good to be back

                            Yes welcome back, I know that I don't know you as well as all these other guys but did miss playing with ya. Hope to get better acquainted with ya in the 4th "wink wink".



                            When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

                            And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Good to be back

                              Originally posted by Extinct View Post
                              Hope to get better acquainted with ya in the 4th "wink wink".
                              You guys get a room...we don't want to see it.
                              | | |

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X