Captains Match!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captains Match!!!

its been a while.. i think the last cap'ns match i was part of was the first week of january, and i dont remember hearing of one since! lets stuff this server tonight (with 100% SM to get it to be 8vs8) and get one going! captains matches are rarely planned and almost always spur of the moment...

for those that dont know what a captains match is:

everyone joins the server on a pre-selected map to do the captains match on, 2 team captains(call all the plans, with help and ideas from the others) are nominated while everyone is spectator, they then join a team, and alternating choosing a person to join their team (think dodgeball from gym class... pick the good people first kinda thing) once teams are established, they play 4 rounds on each side (ct and t) and the best team wins! also, 2 admin-ish people have to be present, one on each side, to keep things straight, and to drag people during the team making process(it can get messy choosing teams since you MUST chose auto team select.. it rarely goes as planned otherwise)
    captains matches are a whole different level of play, they are more fun and stuff... lets get one goin tonight!
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Re: Captains Match!!!

This would be good because I hardly ever get to play captain's match because I always get kicked by SMs for my high ping. Now that I'm Sm though(just for the month :row__536:) I could finally get to play without getting booted.

Comment

I like those pick'em matches, they're good fun! Im in if it suits my timezone.

Comment

I have never played one of these, but it does sound quite interesting!
        Integrity First, Service Before Self, Excellence in ALL We Do!

United States Air Force ROTC Det. 590 UNC-Chapel Hill

Instructor of the infamous TGU CS:S Division! Semper Fi
        If you are interested in TGU Please

sigpic

Comment

Why do I always get picked last? These arm casts don't hurt my play! I can control the mouse with my tongue!!!!!!
          "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
          Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
          " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

what happened to your arms skylark? i have not heard about that. Sorry to hear about it now. lol
            Integrity First, Service Before Self, Excellence in ALL We Do!

United States Air Force ROTC Det. 590 UNC-Chapel Hill

Instructor of the infamous TGU CS:S Division! Semper Fi
            If you are interested in TGU Please

sigpic

Comment

Keep your eyes open for one this Friday on Lockdown night :)

Comment

noooooooooo i have to work friday :( , well at least i can get on the server now with no problems.
                There are no winners in war.

Comment

Im down for a captains match and promise to be completely sober (which is a rarity on friday night lockdowns). Lets kick some arse!

Comment

NOOO im out of town till next thursdayh... postpone.. postpone