Poll regarding Server 2, please vote!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll regarding Server 2, please vote!

Please vote if you feel strongly one way or the other. There isn't a time limit and there isn't a need to post. Which style of play do you prefer on S2? Would you like to see S2 with realism mods, or without (vanilla?)
    Realism mods
    34.04%
    Vanilla
    65.96%

Re: Poll regarding Server 2, please vote!

*Note - This is just a poll thread. Not a discussion (All posts will be deleted). Please take your time, and vote. ALL players, past and current are encouraged to vote! Thank you everyone for helping to make TG a better place!
    Dizlor

Comment

Bump! This is a really important issue guys.
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I have only played CSS on our TG server 1, never outside on other servers, ever. Can someone please in short explain the difference between the two modes?

Thanks.

Comment

Basicaly nades do less damage, you do not bleed after taking damage (so no bandages), you move faster because your guns don't wiegh you down as much, you dont get that sorta vision nudge when a nade goes off near you and people don't have an excuse when they suck :row__523:

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
          Winston Churchill

Comment

Hit detection is much better and you can change direction and move around much more precisely. These are really my only two noticable, and game-breaking differences imo.
            Dizlor

Comment

I'm sorry Gogeta but are you refering to vanilla or realism in that last post?

Comment

Originally posted by DocOpt View Post
                I'm sorry Gogeta but are you refering to vanilla or realism in that last post?
                Vanilla
                "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X