7.69%
    Wednesday
    7.69%
    Thursday
    19.23%

The poll is expired.

- -

Re: Another PCS Lockdown night

PCS Lockdown nights are good for testing new server configurations, maps, and the like, correct? If that's the case, any night is good.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Hmmm is this to replace fridays or to coenside with fridays, if so maybe saterday then we have like two days in a row of none noob fun.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
        Hmmm is this to replace fridays or to coenside with fridays, if so maybe saterday then we have like two days in a row of none noob fun.
        Topic= Another PCS Lockdown night

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

I say Sunday will be good even though I have not played in a while.
          Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
            Topic= Another PCS Lockdown night

That could still mean we are changing PCS lockdown to another day.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
            Winston Churchill

Comment

Saturday please. The sundays at TG are usually FILLED with other events. For those (me only?) that play other games.

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
                That could still mean we are changing PCS lockdown to another day.
                This is for an additional night to friday.

- -

Comment

Hmm well my vote stillstands either saterday or thursday so that the events are together.

Winston Churchill

Comment

I am always busy Saturday nights, so I went ahead and voted for Thursday.
                    "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
                    "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

I voted for Thursday because I will be able to attend almost every single lockdown event if it is on a thursday. I work on weekends so if you all have the 2nd Lockdown night on saturday it will suck for us weekend workers (unless that is just me).

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

I like thursday more as well since the weekends are usually pretty busy times across the board.

- -

Comment

I'm going with Saterday for the reason that i have class early on Friday so Thursday isnt happy with me. Or we could have 3 day lockdown. eh. *nudge*nudge*

Comment

Originally posted by DocOpt View Post
                            I'm going with Saterday for the reason that i have class early on Friday so Thursday isnt happy with me. Or we could have 3 day lockdown. eh. *nudge*nudge*
                            I'm with this guy. I didn't vote that way because I didn't realize I could, but I think the more days the server is locked the better. They need to get to the forums and I think it's a real issue.

Comment

Originally posted by whistler View Post
                              I'm with this guy. I didn't vote that way because I didn't realize I could, but I think the more days the server is locked the better. They need to get to the forums and I think it's a real issue.
                              I wouldn't mind 3 lockdowns. 4 days when it is not locked down is enough for new pubs to get in and learn about PCS.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X