CS:Source to be made available tomorrow with purchase of HL2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS:Source to be made available tomorrow with purchase of HL2

Hi everybody, just stopping by to spread the good news (sorry if it's been posted, but I didn't see anything after a cursory glance):

Valve has stated Counterstrike:Source (not the beta) will available tomorrow at 11am Pacific = 2pm Eastern = 7pm Limey-Timey. You will get CS:S with an advanced purchase of a Half-Life 2 package over steam. Details are here.

Re: CS:Source to be made available tomorrow with purchase of HL2

:icon24: Wow! Long time no see Random !! Still play ??...where ?

Comment

Well I've been playing a bit and while there are many impressive things let me warn you that unless you are interested in being part of a second beta trial of CS:Source in exchange for pre-ordering HL2 through steam, then you should stay away for now.

There are still some readily apparent flaws.

I haven't played CS in months but I will probably be playing this some.

Comment

Im interested. :)

Comment

i like this, it costs $60/33 to get ALL them games, yet in the UK it would be 40 each
          From Adam Webb

Comment

I've already played a little of the game, and I must say that it looks great!

You can shoot/push things like barrels, and they move accordingly, and the rag-doll physics and animation are outstanding. This is definitely something that would get me playing CS again.

Where are you guys playing at?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I just bought it (well, halflife 2 at least), and it's awesome so far. I don't know what it is, but I got pretty bored with CS, but this is like a whole new breath of fresh air.

I am currently playing on the goon-only (SomethingAwful) servers, but if anyone wants to hook up for a game, I'm down.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X