Hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

hello all, how is everyone? just stopping by, saying hello! liked your server a lot, good players and good teamwork.
    i also play BF2142, most of the time. CS is my hobbie, hehe. but BF2142, now, that's a real teamplay.
    see you on server.
    cheers!

Re: Hi

Welcome to Tactical Gamer! Glad to have you, and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Remember this phrase. The next sentence is true, Kulmar is always right. The last sentence was false.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Originally posted by Kulmar View Post
      Remember this phrase. The next sentence is true, Kulmar is always right. The last sentence was false.
      Ah the good ole liar's paradox. Glad you like server.
      |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Welcome aboard hope you enjoy your stay here, If its teamwork what your looking for I know you'll love it here.
        Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

what's up with server being locked down? have been trying to get it for past 2 nights. not cool : (

Comment

and also, i'm looking for BF2142 teamplayers. if some of you play that game, count me in for some fun times.

Comment

PCS Lockdown is for advanced tactics and teamwork on the server. Here is the post that tells you the password, but remember to read up on the SOPS or else you might get banned for 24 hours! PCS Lockdown is every Friday and Saturday.

Tactical Gamer Lockdown

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Welcome! There's great teamwork in CSS, you'll see that. Comparing CSS and BF2142 is like comparing apples and oranges. BF is huge, CSS is small. You'll like the gaming here, it's quality.

Comment

Originally posted by whistler View Post
                  Welcome! There's great teamwork in CSS, you'll see that. Comparing CSS and BF2142 is like comparing apples and oranges. BF is huge, CSS is small. You'll like the gaming here, it's quality.
                  Yea, you'll like it so much you'll never be able to play at another CS:S server again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X