This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have any good ideas? PCS Development!

i was going to add this to the thread that was already started about this topic but it was closed so maybe it could be moved or maybe we can get some fresh ideas for development so with that i have been thinking about some tweaks....you know when you get hit by a grenade or one goes off relatively close to you and it jerks your screen around.....is there a way that we can minimize the screen jerking for grenade hits so when you get hit by a bullet?? realistically in real life i think (don't know for sure) when you get hit by a bullet your "fire vision" would be affected.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: Have any good ideas? PCS Development!

If we were going for a simulation it'd be down, but I think it's fine how it is, accuracy is already way off when your being hit, no need to give you vertigo while you're at it. It's still a game.

Comment

Re: Have any good ideas? PCS Development!

That's the point of the original thread. All of those things can be/are being discussed in the PCS development forum. You just need access to participate. Follow the instructions in that thread to join the group!

EDIT: I'm going to close this thread. The place for this discussion is in the dev group forum, as I outlined above. Both of you, and anyone else who wants to help fine tune our servers for maximum fun potential, are encouraged to join that group.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X