College Work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Work

So I've gotta do this ethnography for my writing class, and always enjoying making things difficult for myself, I was hoping to do it on the TG:PCS. I need about 3 or 4 individuals for some interviews, but also some general information about this group as a whole.

If anybody is at all interested in helping me please reply here.

Thanks folks.

Re: College Work

I'm game if the times fit with my schedule.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

What kind of interview? I should be able to do it.
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Alright I got a few PM's about this, I have a fairly flexible schedule, and the interviews can be done via PM, and a perhaps a few questions in game if we happen to see eachother.

Basically it'll be along the lines of: Why do you play games? Why do you play in this community? Do you differentiate between online friends and RL friends that sorta stuff. Researchy stuff really.

Also a few personal questions such as what do you do for work, how much time do you spend playing games, are you in a relationship. It's kind of like a demograph interview type thing.

Comment

We could do mass thing on the 2nd server if vulcan could allow it. Make a machinima.
          |TG-6th|SirNerd

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

I'd help. Give ya a 36 year old married guy's view! lol
            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

That would actually be awesome if you could help out Sky. The hook I was selling to my teacher was the large age diversity in the community.

Comment

This is a great place for your work also being that this is one of those controversal games out there. We are big gamers here. Every single one of us true.

FUN FUN

Comment

Tell me when and where since I'm a 16 year old teen with an addiction.
                  |TG-6th|SirNerd

Comment

Well my internet leech victim turned off his computer, and I'm too poor to afford internet, I'll probably be unable to meet you folks in game. Although I'm finishing up my the interview questions so check your PM boxes this afternoon.

Comment

UPDATE: My teacher is working with me on getting an actual survey program up, so instead of sending out PM's I'm going to get this survey up. Not sure when I'll have access to the program, but I'll post the link as soon as it's ready.

In short, don't expect PM's from me today. =)

Comment

DOUBLE UPDATE: https://secure.uwlax.edu/stusurveys/...rveyID=940Hl96

Thats the link to my survey, it's my first time working with this program so it's a little poor in quality, but if you catch any major problems just let me know so I can fix it.

Comment

I've filled one out and sent it thru, hope it came out alright.
                          |TG-6th|SirNerd

Comment

Done
                            "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                            Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                            " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Bump.

If I could get some more responses that would be super duper!

https://secure.uwlax.edu/stusurveys/...rveyID=940Hl96

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X