X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psst.... CS Source server is online!

67.19.90.171:27017

We're up! :-)
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: psst.... CS Source server is online!

* goes to sacrifice Visa card to the Steam gods *

ok ok ok... :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I'm waiting for the box.
      If someone ever stole my account (or hacked it), I will still have the HL2 cds, meaning i can play HL2 whenever i wanted to, PLUS I would have proof that i got it :)

Comment

That's works very well in the 20th century, but I find it very unnecessary in today's day and age. To quote Mr. McNealy: the network is the computer. Abandon your fears of exclusively-online transactions (within the context of well-established enterprises). There is more than sufficient discourse available to you if something goes wrong, including advocates both within the selling organization and the credit card company.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

damit

im trying to wait for the box...but then the box doesnt come with everything i dont think.... so it will cost me about 40 for JUST HL2 and CS:S, where as if i buy it online i will get every source game for around 33......hmmmmm

and if i DID buy it later, my dad could then play online (ie 2 cdkeys)
          From Adam Webb

Comment

Originally posted by Overlag
            damit

im trying to wait for the box...but then the box doesnt come with everything i dont think.... so it will cost me about 40 for JUST HL2 and CS:S, where as if i buy it online i will get every source game for around 33......hmmmmm

and if i DID buy it later, my dad could then play online (ie 2 cdkeys)
            That's ONE night of staying home and not going out to the pubs with your girlies.. You'll get at least ONE nights of enjoyment staying home and playing with us! It will pay for itself!

:-)

Comment

I mean honestly... let's look at this like rational adults.

You could wait until you can drive to the store and get the box. But, first of all, that's weeks of listening to everyone else talk about it... this alone is too much... but let's assume you can handle that. Next comes the drive to buy it at the store... there's the traffic, holiday shopping crowds, inclement weather, the SPEEDING ticket (wake up and smell the radar), the argument with the cop ("I kill alien beings... put away your mortal weapon, pig..."), the embarrassment of riding in a police cruiser downtown, and the expense of having to buy a new HL2 box after it is found to be mysteriously missing when you get your car back from the impound lot.

Or..... OR..... you could by it with Steam from the comfort and security of your own home.

Your call. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                That's ONE night of staying home and not going out to the pubs with your girlies.. You'll get at least ONE nights of enjoyment staying home and playing with us! It will pay for itself!

:-)
                nope every night i stay home i get incredably bored and lonely :p :icon13:

edit: but then i do have 1mb now and will be about to get cs:s in about 2hours....i guess......hmmmmmm

oh and plus tax its $70 for the 59.95 package....or 38....which is about 10 drinks....hmmmmm :icon_conf
                From Adam Webb

Comment

And we BADLY need some administrative capabilities on the server...

BADLY....

Comment

isnt "rcon_say stop killing me or i ban you" good enough? ;)
                    From Adam Webb

Comment

could someone else with the CS:S files burn them for you?
                      From Adam Webb

Comment

Yay, now me and my friends have a "Home Base" Server for when the friends sysytem is down, like it always is...
                        Oyee

Comment

yes

you could buy it, then not download it on your 56gay but copy the files off the cd?

i dunno
                          From Adam Webb

Comment

paranoid, I solved the problem and removed the player. If you insist on acting on your (understandable and shared) disgust so quickly, I can only imagine you're likely to often leave dissatisfied with admin response time. On a more established server, he would have been removed quickly. Admin roles and access are still being decided for that box, so it took me some time to bring relief. I'll try to help more quickly next time.

Removing FF won't get rid of idiots. They'll find another way to ruin your game.

My understanding is that SPEEX is not yet available for Source servers (only Miles, the default for HL and HL2, is available).

Comment

*grumble*
                              Stupid wife insisting on needing a birthday present for me... I WANT IT NOW!
                              *grumble*
                              [volun2]
                              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X