Juggling Anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juggling Anyone?

I was just wondering if anyone here juggles? And thats all and good if you can do cascade a couple times.. but im talking about skill juggling. You know; knowing a lot of different patterns and such - off rythm timing and late catches. Pins, balls, hoops, eggs? What do you juggle if you do juggle?

I juggle vinyl balls filled with iron shavings. Each one weighs almost 2 lbs. Those are my favorite because it turns into a workout after a while. I also have 3 pins, 5 4-panel bean bags, and 3 other vinyl balls- but they arent filled with anything.

So.. anyone?

Re: Juggling Anyone?

I bow before your skills! I've been trying to learn some... but I'm still on getting good with just 3 ordinary balls. Next step is 4 balls.
    "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
    Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
    " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

I tried juggling live cats but my wife made me quit my newborn career :(

FUN FUN

Comment

I learned with a set called "More Balls Than Most". It had 3 in it and a booklet with some kool tricks in it to learn. I learned one called the rainbow ( when juggling 3, catch the one with the right hand, lob it straight up in the middle, and then cross the other two over it at the same time, catch and continue.) I can juggle just about anything, golf balls, bocce balls, bowling balls, basketballs.. stuff like that. But 3 only, I have yet to learn how to juggle 4. That is just amazing to me. My buddy can do it though, and it is awesome to watch.

Edit: I forgot I had this in my favs on youtube - Chris Bliss
        Dizlor

Comment

Lol.. tomorrow ill make a movie of my juggling.

Comment

I stopped juggling when i tried it with chainsaws :( I guess I'll have to be an ordinary human and live with only two arms.
            There are no winners in war.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X