Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Origins of my online name.

http://mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm

That is my CSS name. The actually numbers break down as follows.

RGZ=Refined Gundam Zeta
    91=the year Universal Century 0091
    B=the variant
    Re-GZ Custom=the codename

http://mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm

That is the forum name.

RGM=Refined Gundam
    79=the year UC0079
    N=the variant
    GM Custom= the codename
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Origins of my online name.

Now thats just silly. But good to know it means somthing.

Mine comes from what my biology teacher started calling me in 7th grade after i memorized the heart on the first try which was Doc.

DocOpt after finding that doc is taken everywhere i decided to add what kind of doctor im studing to be in this case Optometry(Eye Doctor) or Optomaligist(Eye Surgeon). Optomaligist being the goal. So I added Opt.

Comment

Well thats good to know, as we were all wanting to know what your name ment.

My name however, will remain a secret.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Originally posted by DocOpt View Post
        Now thats just silly.
        Why does it have to be silly. The man obviously likes Gundam Wing ( which is actually a pretty cool story ) I think doctors are silly.... how bout them apples.:madsmile:
        Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
          Why does it have to be silly. The man obviously likes Gundam Wing ( which is actually a pretty cool story ) I think doctors are silly.... how bout them apples.:madsmile:
          The apples won't work gogeta since eye doctors aren't actually real doctors; just like psychiatrists. jk jk
          There are no winners in war.

Comment

In game name is Casus, it's latin!

http://arts.cuhk.edu.hk/Lexis/Latin/

Forum name:

http://www.wrigley.com/wrigley/produ...ts_eclipse.asp

Comment

Hey now! Silly doesnt have to be bad. I'm a fan of the original Gundam wing I do have the entire seris and endless waltz.. I more or less going along with thats silly because its crazy that one would put so much thought into a name.

Oh and by the way gogeta doctors are silly.

Comment

Me and madness thought it was a type of gun. were smart
                I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
                P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DocOpt View Post
                  Hey now! Silly doesnt have to be bad. I'm a fan of the original Gundam wing I do have the entire seris and endless waltz.. I more or less going along with thats silly because its crazy that one would put so much thought into a name.

Oh and by the way gogeta doctors are silly.
                  I was right all along!! xD and yea.. Endless Waltz is incredible...
                  Dizlor

Comment

Interesting thread. I use a lot of names, but the 3 most common are:

$_COOKIE['monster']: in PHP (a programming language which I used to use a lot at work) you use $_COOKIE to get/set a cookie. The value inside the [''] is the name of that cookie... since I used it so much and since I was of the Sesame Street demographic growing up and I therefore loved Cookie Monster, I thought it was fitting. So, it reads as "Cookie Monster" but in my nerdy little universe, it's a user cookie named "monster." When I switched up languages for different projects, I would use things like Response.Cookies("Monster"), etc.

ORGANBiTER: I get asked which organ a lot. It's skin (and yes, skin is an organ). I have a horrible, horrible addiction to biting my finger nails, to the point that when there's none left to devour I go to the nearest thing (ew, right?). It's also the name of one of my websites: www.organbiter.com.

UBiQ: Back in HL1 DM days, I used to play as part of a 2 man team and the guy and I were pretty good together. He helped me get started in the web business (even though he was in Ottawa and I was in Detroit) so if I use it now, it's more as a homage. At one point we were both above #20 on CLQ back when that meant something. It more or less only cared about kills/minute, but whatever. He used Ubik, I used Ubiq (both short for ubiquitous). I changed the spelling in TG to match the capitalization of ORGANBiTER (lowercase I only). It's also another website I'm in the middle of working on... (not ubiq.com, but involving the idea of being everywhere).

I've also been spotted using different names, like "The MacGyver Theme Song" but those are all pretty self explanatory.
                    ORGANBiTER | $_COOKIE['monster'] | UBiQ

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipse View Post
                      Interesting. I always thought it was for the rapper Cashus haha.
                      ORGANBiTER | $_COOKIE['monster'] | UBiQ

Comment

I await the day someone here knows the meaning of my name.
                        It will remain kept quiet until someone knows.
                        May God have mercy on my enemies because I won't.

Ingame name is [Zion] DanielLion |TG|!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mahonri Moriancumer View Post
                          I await the day someone here knows the meaning of my name.
                          It will remain kept quiet until someone knows.

Are you a Mormon?
                          "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Well he must be. Thanks for the interesting story. I will keep it to myself since you don't want to reveal it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bc2ID View Post
                              Are you a Mormon?
                              Indeed.
                              May God have mercy on my enemies because I won't.

Ingame name is [Zion] DanielLion |TG|!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X