Operation Savage Thumping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Savage Thumping

I guess this post is to beg for a new tournament to be started. Since joining in last November i have heard so many things a=bout the tournaments that are held here @ TG. so with that being said i think that it is time to start another summer tournament. i think that it would be cool, please other people chime on in, i know that i have heard a couple of you wondering about it. if you need help setting it up or anything related to it i am here to help, for i am on the look out for my first tourney ribbon/trophy

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: Operation Savage Thumping

Originally posted by G0aliath View Post
    I guess this post is to beg for a new tournament to be started. Since joining in last November i have heard so many things a=bout the tournaments that are held here @ TG. so with that being said i think that it is time to start another summer tournament. i think that it would be cool, please other people chime on in, i know that i have heard a couple of you wondering about it. if you need help setting it up or anything related to it i am here to help, for i am on the look out for my first tourney ribbon/trophy
    **Start it when im unbanned** =]
    Me - I'll Just blame bush.
    Disciple - Bush? Is that some sort of slang for women? - Hahaha I love disciple.

btw Bush = worst president ever.

Comment

I wouldn't mind helping start one... although I still have 3 weeks left of school, and I have to get my summer schedule at work to see what days I work.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Man that last toury was long it felt like it lasted a year but it was a blast very intence I hope we have another soon.
        |TG| Plude220

Comment

I've never been in a tournament here at TG, but i would really love to be in one. Do you have to sign up for them, or how do you find out when they are going to be held? I am really interested in this, so can someone please get back to me.
          :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
          |
          |
          .\__\
          ...../

Comment

Your best bet is to contact Vulcan and see if another tournament will be set up. If there is going to be another one, you'll see an announcement posted on the forums and the TG news page once all the details have been settled.

Comment

so then would the best thing to do is PM Vulcan then to see if we could have a tourney and if he needs help??? i am sure that people are willing to help out...the more the better and maybe the sooner we can get a tourney going!!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Just don't expect a new tournament to start right away. The last one took several weeks of planning to develop the scoring system, setting up teams, which maps would be played and scheduling times for an admin to preside over the match and keep score.

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
                  Just don't expect a new tournament to start right away. The last one took several weeks of planning to develop the scoring system, setting up teams, which maps would be played and scheduling times for an admin to preside over the match and keep score.
                  We still all need to give Sec-8 and Vulcan a big hand for that.
                  Me - I'll Just blame bush.
                  Disciple - Bush? Is that some sort of slang for women? - Hahaha I love disciple.

btw Bush = worst president ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Sara View Post
                    We still all need to give Sec-8 and Vulcan a big hand for that.
                    we already have and then some. But im up for a new tourney. Have to get my ribbon to 2 stars =P
                    There are no winners in war.

Comment

well give me a holler and ill help lighten any load!!!!

Comment

Do you have to be a supporting member to be in the tournament??? or do you have to be PCS??
                        :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
                        |
                        |
                        .\__\
                        ...../

Comment

Any regular TG CS player, SM or not can participate in the tournament provided they sign up and are selected for a team. That's the system we used for the last regular tournament a few months back when we had teams comprised of regulars and PCS members.

Comment

A tourny would be nice since this summer i have weekends open and as with Goliath here im more then willing to put some time in to get the ball rolling just let me know.

Comment

Sounds like a great idea. I'm willing to provide any help that is needed...
                              Ceaza |TG|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X