CSS Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS Problem

Whenever I join the TG server, i always get kicked for "No Steam Login". I have no i dea why this happens. I DO log into steam. I always get kicked like 5 times in an hour. It only happens on the TG server. Any ideads as to why this is??
    :icon35: Ultima |TG-PCS| :icon35:

This is where I put my ribbons.
    |
    |
    .\__\
    ...../

Re: CSS Problem

Try closing down Steam, launching it again, and then starting up CS.

Comment

I get this quite often as well... Usually in a clutch situation... Perhaps someone is trying to sabotage us...

Does no one else get this? It irritates the heck out of me.
      "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
      "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Time to reformat.

I get it once in a blue moon. Usually I figure it's something on steam's end - a connection issue. I'll restart steam and that usually does it. If not, try a reboot of the PC or disconnect/reconnect your network. If that don't work, maybe a network reboot. But if it is steam's servers, then you might be doing a lot of work when it is just about waiting. But at least restart steam.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
        "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
        - Wulfyn

Comment

I use to get all the time! Ultima do you keep steam running all the time? If you are thats the problem... you need to restart steam sometimes because STEAM is just messed up and slow. thats what i didn any way I restart it once a week and it doesnt happen anymore.
          I am the fifth and most dangerous ElEmEnT of Earth not Fire, Water, Air, or even Earth but “DEATH”
          P.S. if you hear a scope click you better start running!!!

Comment

Might even be a good idea to reinstall could be one of the files in the steam folder. Let me look on the steam forums and see what I can pull off for you both.
            Sorry I only play Hardcore!

Pain and suffering are inevitable, misery is not!

Comment

Well I am not going to reformat my computer, so any other suggestions would be much appreciated. I was kicked from the server with this no steam logon thing at least three times in one map.
              "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
              "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Removing (or whatever your system drive is, I forget that %variable%, windows weirds me out. -->) C:\Program Files\Steam\ClientRegistry.blob seems to solve all kinds of various steam problems. It adds itself back when you run steam again (which is pretty nifty), so it shouldn't break anything.

Just a stab in the dark.

Comment

Try searching the steam forums for the error message.
                  former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X