• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server down?

...or is it just me?

<goes to reboot>

EDIT

I'm pinging anywhere from 600 - 2000, the internet between me and the server is broken I suppose... :icon21:
    Last edited by DeRanger; 10-31-2004, 04:06 PM.

Re: Server down?

Looks dead to me. :(

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I just tried to connect and got a message about the server using an older protocol. Sounds like it needs to be updated/restarted?

Comment

The auto update isn't working, so I'm doing it manually right now.. Should be back in action shortly..
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Is there still no better way to update a server than to use the hldsupdatetool.exe?

I've been trying the -autoupdate tag and entries in my config, etc. but manually is the only thing that works? Still trying to find some info on how to get the MOTD to display properly also... I have 8/8 on my server right now and they all say its running as smooth as a baby's ass, the [CgS] clan say they want to rent it from me for matches :icon_lol: . I think the game performs much better than HL netcode because I never got performance like this before and my router is using 128 bit encryption.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X