Wegame Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wegame Videos

Check out my Hidden videos I only have 2 now but will have more soon they are Unedited but I will be editing them soon.
    |TG| Plude220

Re: Wegame Videos

Hey there Inotice on your CSS VIP video you don't have a cross hair, how do you aim lol ? Or have you got like a pen dot just on your screen??

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Comment

Wegames sig is too big for the fourms here and I cant figure out how to edit it and make it smaller so you can just check it out here http://www.wegame.com/user/Plude220/.

As for the TG VIP video I do have crosshairs but for some reason they didnt show up in the video strange.
      |TG| Plude220

Comment

nice vids :)

hehe wegame.com/user/cQiix/

got 2 vids

Comment

wow TG is more fun to play then it is to watch. Just like most sports =P
          There are no winners in war.

Comment

lol that was just a test vid I did Im getting into video editing so I will be recording alot of gameplay and later making videos I have Sony Vegas but im not too good with it Its hard to teach yourself how to use a program like that thier so much to it it gives me a headache but im tryin.
            |TG| Plude220

Comment

wow i wish i knew how to mod. nice video and nice skins?

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.-Ulysses S. Grant

BF2142-|TG-Irr| Steezer

CSS- Blood|TG-Irr|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...