A "New to TG thread" stickied

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A "New to TG thread" stickied

I think we are missing a thread that new-comers to TG CSS can post in and get welcomed to our amazing community in. SM or not. We have this in other games at TG, so you can look there for how it looks.

Comments?

Re: A "New to TG thread" stickied

Sure, lets get one up.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

"Hello I am new here, I think a few of you will have seen me on the server recently and I have to say that I am really enjoying the experience, I also found reading the SOP's a great thrill and I could honestly not put them down for days, beats Tolkien any day!"

*mumbles* Hows that Vulcan? Now will you take the gun out of my back ? *mumbles*

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
      Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
        "Hello I am new here, I think a few of you will have seen me on the server recently and I have to say that I am really enjoying the experience, I also found reading the SOP's a great thrill and I could honestly not put them down for days, beats Tolkien any day!"

*mumbles* Hows that Vulcan? Now will you take the gun out of my back ? *mumbles*
        NEVER >< lol
        Me - I'll Just blame bush.
        Disciple - Bush? Is that some sort of slang for women? - Hahaha I love disciple.

btw Bush = worst president ever.

Comment

Re: A &quot;New to TG thread&quot; stickied

I'm always a noob.
          There are no winners in war.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse