Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maps are not working

alright guys it's joel =)

um I switched computers and I tried downloading the map pack and this comes up

! C:\Documents and Settings\joel\Desktop\PCSMapPack1.rar: CRC failed in cstrike\maps\cs_office_unlimited_oc.bsp. The file is corrupt
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\joel\Desktop\PCSMapPack1.rar: CRC failed in cstrike\maps\cs_parkhouse.bsp. The file is corrupt
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\joel\Desktop\PCSMapPack1.rar: CRC failed in cstrike\maps\de_nightfever.bsp. The file is corrupt
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\joel\Desktop\PCSMapPack1.rar: CRC failed in cstrike\maps\de_urbanwarfare.bsp. The file is corrupt
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\joel\Desktop\PCSMapPack1.rar: CRC failed in cstrike\materials\overviews\cs_kismayo.vtf. The file is corrupt
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\joel\Desktop\PCSMapPack1.rar: CRC failed in cstrike\materials\overviews\cs_office07_radar.vtf. The file is corrupt
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\joel\Desktop\PCSMapPack1.rar: CRC failed in cstrike\maps\de_aaa_tg.bsp. The file is corrupt
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\joel\Desktop\PCSMapPack1.rar: CRC failed in cstrike\materials\overviews\de_aaa_tg.vtf. The file is corrupt

and when I try to download them from the server, it says missing map ....

can anyone tell me what to do?

Re: Maps are not working

And now I'm having some of the problems with the models too.. wrong model or something?

Comment

Honestly? Simply delete your maps, than get them from the server.... Your folder should be somewhere around "C:\Steam\steamapps\ispeakenglish\counter-strike source\cstrike\maps\xxx.bsp" XXX being the various names of the downloaded maps. Models is pretty much the same.

Also, start Steam and then go to the games tab. Right click on Counter Strike Source. Than click on "delete local game content". If that does not work click on the "verify integrity of game cache" to see if your game has been corrupted. All told, all that should take you 2 minutes.
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

I had already tried all that.. but it still wasn't working. I also tried to re install everything from cs but it wasn't working.. it seems like it's only from TG that I have problem downloading stuff, because on other maps it was working
        Last edited by ISpeakFrenglish; 05-22-2008, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X