Tonights lock down fun.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonights lock down fun.

Hey guys since my fiance went back to uni this morning and my best mate does not get back from his uni till the 29th I am stuck at home with nothing to do for my 21st birthday. Sad life being ill I know but anywho, I want to have a good evening of PCS to cheer me up. So I hope a good number will come and join me. I plan on chucking some of the VIP maps on as well as soon as I get a good crowd, so come and cheers up a grumpy old brit will you.

Cheers, Disciple.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: Tonights lock down fun.

I'm planning having some drinks with some of my best mates this evening, but if I get home and I can make it to the computer without passing out, then I will see you there!
    Ceaza |TG|

Comment

Right-o mate! I haven't played a VIP map yet, this will be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
        Hey guys since my fiance went back to uni this morning and my best mate does not get back from his uni till the 29th I am stuck at home with nothing to do for my 21st birthday. Sad life being ill I know but anywho, I want to have a good evening of PCS to cheer me up. So I hope a good number will come and join me. I plan on chucking some of the VIP maps on as well as soon as I get a good crowd, so come and cheers up a grumpy old brit will you.

Cheers, Disciple.
        It's your birthday? Happy birthday. Mine is tomorrow. Too bad for you, it's an American holiday this weekend. I imagine a lot of people will be out of town through Monday (like me).
        ORGANBiTER | $_COOKIE['monster'] | UBiQ

Comment

Happy Birthday Disiple And Cookiemonster <(^_^)>

Comment

Happy Birthday Disciple see ya after Hellgate London finishes d/ling
            Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Happy B-Day guys!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed