Update for CS:S?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update for CS:S?

Hi there guys well who thinks we will be getting an update to the new orange box engine, finally? If you have noticed, Day of Defeat Source just hit beta on the orange box engine. Now I can't think they would up date DOD:S and then not also update CS:S, especialy since the CS:S community has been crying out for one for what seems like years.

Some speculation is going on here (note speculation).
    http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...d.php?t=685357

I will be keeping my eyes pealed to see if it all goes well on the DOD:S side of things (by the looks of the community responces so far, it is), then I would not be to surprised if we also got an update soon.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Re: Update for CS:S?

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
    Hi there guys well who thinks we will be getting an update to the new orange box engine, finally? If you have noticed, Day of Defeat Source just hit beta on the orange box engine. Now I can't think they would up date DOD:S and then not also update CS:S, especialy since the CS:S community has been crying out for one for what seems like years.

Some speculation is going on here (note speculation).
    http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...d.php?t=685357

I will be keeping my eyes pealed to see if it all goes well on the DOD:S side of things (by the looks of the community responces so far, it is), then I would not be to surprised if we also got an update soon.
    The timing would be right. They're about to wrap on the zomeie game... might be a good time to polish some old turds before breaking ground on a new project.
    ORGANBiTER | $_COOKIE['monster'] | UBiQ

Comment

That would be nice, put my duel core to use and get a useful custom tab.

Comment

Its coming just give them time a lot of time...
        |TG| Plude220

Comment

Hard to say with Left 4 Dead not slated for release until November. CS is Turtle Rock's baby unless Valve has brought another team in to work on it.

Comment

I played DOD:S Beta and its nothing new as far as gameplay, however it seems to be a bit more user friendly and the options has been revamped. I havent played TF2 so I wouldnt know what was incorporated but Im sure the options were.
            Sorry I only play Hardcore!

Pain and suffering are inevitable, misery is not!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X