PCS Lockdown Update???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS Lockdown Update???

I know i as playing lock down the other night and ran into a couple of problems with people not wanting to listen......whole other subject there. but what happened to trying different things out during lock down??? i know it was about two months ago that they took off the red hit registration marks...you know the ones that tell you where your getting hit from, i really like that. One other possible change for next weeks lock down sessions could be that of not letting you know if you kill people. having to commutate more would be of vital importance i think and plus it would make people traverse the maps more tactically. thoughts on this????

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: PCS Lockdown Update???

I think we discussed this elseware, along with other things, that were only client-side... not server-side.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Re: PCS Lockdown Update???

yes those functions are locked out for server side changes. Only clients can do them.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X