Great Games today !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Games today !

I just wanna mention that today I had a lot of fun on the server. Many great players with the right stuff to make playing really enjoyable. Today I saw TG'ers and pubs alike using strong tactics and communication, it brought a smile to my face. I just wish I had more opportunities to play.

I have but one suggestion to all, that we all keep in mind that its just a game and throwing the occasional insult around is still not the cool thing to do at TG. No matter how badly someone is playing or if they should happen to make bad mistakes, its no reason to put them down. What you should do is help them learn not discourage them. We all started new at one point just remember.. you were that noob once too.

Thanks to all that were on the server to day and for making my sunday an enjoyable one..
    I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
    It makes small numbers formidable
    procures success to the weak
    and esteem to all.

Re: Great Games today !

The fun goes both ways thanks for showing up.

As far as insults if you are a CT and I'm a T I will insult you only in fun and a sensible manner. I can't help that I just want the final score of every map to be 7v6. I like to feed the other team to want to try more even if they shut us out.

Well of course I would be on the winning team :)

Thanks again Hogan

FUN FUN

Comment

No wasnt you .. there was a couple of really new players that didnt have a clue what to do and people were calling them names.
      I.R. Hogan |TG|

Discipline is the soul of an army.
      It makes small numbers formidable
      procures success to the weak
      and esteem to all.

Comment

Yeah - Spar, you meany!
        1st:
        2nd:
        3rd:

Comment

Originally posted by I.R. Hogan View Post
          ...What you should do is help them learn not discourage them. We all started new at one point just remember.. you were that noob once too.
          I was never noob.

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Please report this type of behaviour in the appropiate channels so admins are aware hogan.

Glad you had fun!

- -

Comment

It was most deffinately a day of fun in the sun.
              "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
              "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

Oh sorry thought you meant me because I think a CT said they was sorry when he was the last alive and didn't succeed. So I says :) " All the CT are sorry " MOOHAHA! I was T of course.

I wouldn't want to say that to my team. Ya'll are right it is rong :(

FUN FUN

Comment

great to see you back on the server Hogan
                  midget-beater

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse