im new

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im new

Hi there i am new to your gaming community and like the style of play that i see while in your server... my ingame name LIVE wdg^.... LIVE is the name of the team i am on for S11 in CAL-IM.... I would like to know how i can become an SM and would like to know how i can take part in this Friday Night PCS Lockdown you have..it seems like it would be fun..i have no problem with working as a team..i would also like to know how i could become an actual TG member...

Re: im new

Welcome Boris. Everything you need to know is at this link. It may seem alot of reading but it is well worth it.

If you have any more questions you can also use our Contacting an Admin if need be :) Good luck.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/counter...ncements-sops/

FUN FUN

Comment

Welcome! TG has a very different style of play, and in my opinion it is far superior than regular DM play. It got me to not like the regular game, and to just like the TG server!

He who believes he knows the ending of things before they begin is either a very wise person or an idiot. Regardless, he is unhappy for he hast drove a knife into the heart of wonder. -Osten Ard

Comment

Originally posted by boris86 View Post
        i would also like to know how i could become an actual TG member...
        You registered on the site, so welcome to TG. ^_^
        "We can not ensure success, but we can deserve it." - John Adams
        "Sometimes I guess there just aren't enough rocks." - Forrest Gump

Comment

thank you

Comment

Welcome to TG!
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome to TG. Hope to shoot ya soon :row__536:.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

welcome man...already have played some mathces iwth you....you get how we play here and i am glad that you like it......youll never go back to pub play again!!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Welcome aboard had a few good games with you keep it up!

Comment

Hola!!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse